Ryan Fisher joined Bradley & Riley PC in 2015 and practices primarily in commercial litigation. In addition to representing clients in state and federal courts, Ryan also has experience representing clients in commercial arbitration proceedings before the American Arbitration Association. He received a Bachelor’s Degree with highest distinction from the University of Iowa in 2010 and a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2015.
Assistant's Phone: 319-861-8757
Assistant's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree with highest distinction, University of Iowa, 2010
- Juris Doctorate, University of Virginia, 2015
- The Journal of Law & Politics, Member
- Criminal Defense Clinic, 2015
- Iowa State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern Districts of Iowa
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
Civic and Volunteer Involvement
- Alburnett Community School District Foundation, Board Member and past President
- Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids Area Board of Directors
- AmeriCorps VISTA, former member
- Joined Bradley & Riley PC in 2015
Speeches and Publications
- Federal Court Exposure for Inexperienced Attorneys: Pro Se Assignments Perspectives from the Court and Counsel, The Iowa Lawyer (October 2021).
- Corporate Counsel Management of Case Intake to SCOTUS, ISBA’s 2021 Corporate Counsel Institute Seminar.
- Serving as Pro Bono Counsel for Prisoner Section 1983 Cases, ISBA’s Federal Practice Primer Seminar 2021.